Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Alright for some , ain't it ?

Royal Mail's chief executive, Adam Crozier, has been awarded £1.12 million in pay and bonuses as the strike-ridden UK postal service reported a 34.3 per cent fall in profits as a result of increasing pension costs.

Mr Crozier, who was criticised during the recent postal crisis for allegedly failing to attend talks with unions, was paid a basic £633,000 as well as a £469,000 performance-related bonus, some of which has been deferred into a long-term incentive scheme. With £18,000 in benefits, Mr Crozier was rewarded a total £1.12 million.

1 comment:

manishfusion said...

I've never left a comment, and rarely I comment on other blogs but I read you everyday, and often more than once a day.

I support you on this and I'll try to leave few words here and there.
knightsbridge business sales