Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Another toe-job


Now it seems we are getting to the bottom of Fergie's foot fetish...something she acquired from ex-husband Prince Andrew. No wonder she was so keen to defend him. 

Virginia Roberts on her sex encounter with HRH. He took the teen to Club Tramp and then got her alone in a private townhouse, where he “continued with back and forth foreplay, touching, kissing, and him even licking my toes.”
“I love your feet,” he whispered, “they are so irresistible,” Roberts claimed the Prince said.
Once the foreplay was over, the two had sex, she alleged. “The entire affair was short-lived, when his climax was achieved he was not the same attentive guy I had know for the last few hours,” Roberts wrote. “Instead, [he] quickly got dressed, said his goodbyes and slipped out of my bedroom to the driver still waiting for him outside.”
After her alleged tryst with Prince Andrew, Roberts claimed couldn’t shake the dirty experience from her mind. “In my quietest moments I flick back to these memories I have of degrading my body and morals and I fill up with agony knowing I participated in acts I would never wish on any young lady,” she wrote.

No comments: